Smart Client Run-Time Focus Objects
Smart Client Named Collections
Named Collection data path handler enables resolving an item by name within a named collection, such as
Named Collection Data Paths
A named element in a collection can be extracted from a java object by using two path items:
- The first identifies the collection,
- The second identifies the item’s name
An example data path is as follows:
The $Dataset context type contains a collection that can be accessed by:
The followings Smart Client runtime elements are implemented as Named Collections:
The following path resolves to a Grid column control in the current Form using Named Collection:
- Form is the starting context and it specifies a UifForm context type
- ControlSet is a member in UifForm
- Control is the accessor collection name for ControlSet
- caseOverviewGrid is the name of the Grid control
- GridColumn is the accessor collection name for the caseOverviewGrid object
- caseTitleCol is the name of GridColumn inside the caseOverviewGrid grid control
- ColumnControl is a property in GridColumn which specifies the contained UifControl for the GridColumn control.
The following path resolves to a logical form called com.nextgen.GlobalUtils:
- Workspace is the starting context and it specifies a Workspace context type
- Form is the accessor collection name for Workspace
- com.nextgen.GlobalUtils is the name of the Form.
Data Path Contexts
Data Model, Data Provider
Form, Control, Action
Create Data Request Map
Choice List Action Request Map
Input, Workspace, Locale, WorkspaceForm
ContainingFormDataModel, OpenerFormDataModel, TopLevelFormDataModel, Form
ServiceInput, ServiceOutput, Bindable, Control, DataModel, Input, Relative
Welcome to NextGen Consulting.
We provide IT consulting services to organizations who use Clarify or Amdocs CRM products.
Having over 10 years with full life cycle of Clarify / Amdocs CRM projects, we offer flexible variety of services aimed both at the telecom and the enterprize organizations.
Our people have hands-on implementation expertise with Clarify Classic Client, AmdocsCRM thin client, and Amdocs CRM Smart Client.
We offer your organization this expertise to help you migrate from either Classic or thin to Smart Client, or simply provide high level design, low-level design and customization to fit your organization needs.