About Yuval Rashelbach:
CRM & Service Assurance expert (BSS, OSS, AmdocsCRM /ClarifyCRM, MS Dynamics CRM), developer, development lead, solution architect mentor and project manager.
Extensive, hands on experience with all levels of project life-cycle. Expert of Amdocs/ClarifyCRM / AIF, APM,
Service Assurance various client technologies (Amdocs: Smart Client, Thin Client and Classic Client, Microsoft Dynamics CRM).
Combined Technical and Business Leadership
committed for delivery excellence – extensive involvement with both technical aspects (UI, data model) and business design for providing enhanced, optimized user experience which best fits business needs.
CRM / Service Assurance project management, design & development lead, solution architect and developer for Amdocs Smart Client Technology.
- Worked with Amdocs Delivery Group – Senior Consultant as a Solution Architect, scoping customer requirements for large telecom projects.
- Worked for Amdocs Product Group – development work for various projects and Proof Of Concept (POC) using ALL Amdocs CRM client technologies:
- Smart Client (Java SWING) – led development groups for smart client development
- Thin / Web client (JSP)
- Classic Client
- Project management leadership of successful implementation of Global Service Assurance Project (AmdocsCRM / ClarifyCRM)
- Worked with other trouble ticket / service assurance products (Remedy)
- Familiarity with industry standards (eTom / ITIL)
- 12+ years hands on experience at all levels of complete AmdocsCRM (ClarifyCRM) project life cycle.
Scope, requirements, design, build, test and roll out of both web (smart, thin client) and Classic client technologies.
- 15+ years of business experience
- Deep familiarity with the business environments – MBA – Marketing and Organizational Behavior
- BI Expert – hands on experience with implementation of global BI tool (Business Objects) for reporting.
Hands on Experience
Over 10 years of hands-on Amdocs Clarify CRM expertise (versions Clarify 8.0 to Amdocs CRM 7.5), in-depth knowledge
and extensive hands-on experience with:
- Amdocs CRM data modeling concepts (intensive use of ddcomp, DD Editor; schema editor, schema manager)
- Clear Support/Support, ClearQuality /Call Centre/Customer Interaction Manager (Smart Client, Web/Thin client, Classic Client,Web Portal client (eSupport) )
- Customizing and developing add on features to the Amdocs CRM application:
- Designed and developed new social network module to the Customer Interaction Management module
- Designed and developed new SLA management capabilities to Support module
- Designed and developed new Auto Destination Rules management UI and logic
- Hands on experience with database technologies (SQL Server and Oracle);
- Integrated a SAP Business Objects BI tools with / on top of Amdocs Clarify CRM
- Created SQL Server Stored Procedures to overcome internal Clarify limitations
- Prepared both technical and functional documents (created and supervised high level design, detailed level design)
- Having exceptional knowledge at Amdocs CRM all client types (Smart, Web) customization concepts:
- Hands on experience with development of server-side code using CBO, Worker Beans, Load Bean, Save Bean, XBean and Xvo
- Hands-on experience implementing Microsoft Dynamics CRM:
Prepared and conducted training classes for:
- Smart Client workshops
- Back-end customization concepts (CBO, Worker Beans, Load Bean, Save Bean, Xbean and Xvo).
Smart Client Deployment
Deployed the Amdocs application on WebLogic/WebSphere application server
- Created Weblogic scripts for invoking backend AmdocsCRM application including supporting peripheral supporting environment:
- UAMS (security)
- APM (Amdocs Process Manager)
- AIF (Amdocs Integration Framework)
- Billing Manager
Extensive handes on using Eclipse dev environment, using Java Swing to enhance core UIF (Core Smart Client) technology.
UI expert – improved Smart Client user experience (including look and feel), adding ANY new functionality to both front end (Smart Client) and back-end application (CBO, XBean, Xvo etc).
Performed technical management role in leading over 35 J2EE developers in distributed off-shore environment for a rapid AmdocsCRM development project.
Customer Facing and Leadership Roles
- Amdocs Product Division
- Led CRM scoping, design and development of highly integrated CRM-OMS-AMSS POC and demo scenarios.
- Led remote development tasks
- Led new innovative initiatives to improve OOB functionality
- Participated and successfully contributed to customer facing sessions with T1 customers
- Provided technical training at customer site.
- Amdocs Delivery Division
- Led intensive scoping workshops with customers
- Led high level and technical detailed level design
- Led improving coding standards initiative.
- Led Deployment and Roadmap analysis task, presented to senior customer management.
No comments yet.