Front End Client Technology
This time we would like to hear which client technology your organization employ, and whether you consider moving from legacy to latest technologies.
2 Comments »
Welcome to NextGen Consulting.
We provide IT consulting services to organizations that use either Microsoft Dynamics CRM or Amdocs CRM (or legacy Clarify) platforms.
Having over 15 years with full life cycle of CRM projects (Amdocs CRM, Clarify, Microsoft Dynamics CRM), broad enterprise and telecom industry knowledge, in-depth experience with OSS / BSS, CRM, Service Assurance, Marketing and Sales business processes, we offer flexible variety of services aimed at both the telecom and the enterprise organizations such as:
- Provide complete turn-key solutions ( Amdocs Smart, Thin, Classic clients, Microsoft Dynamics CRM)
- Subcontract Design and development
- High level business design and documentation
- Detailed level technical design and documentation
- Develop design to a deliverable solution using agile methodologies
- Improve user experience (UI design and implementation)
- Design and Development Management
- Create user workshops for business analysis and requirements gathering
- Provide training for developers and business users
- Design complete solution architecture
- Inspect external provider deliverables
Our people have hands-on implementation expertise with implementing various business processes using rich selection of front end technologies such as Microsoft Dynamics CRM and Amdocs CRM (Smart Client, thin client, and Clarify Classic Client).
We can use this expertise to help your organization migrate existing legacy application to a newer platform, or simply provide any level of design (high level, low-level) and implementation to fit your organization needs.
Join our LinkedIn Smart Client Group to get immediate updates and share your ideas, needs and comments.
See more on Yuval Rashelbach.
Amdocs Smart Client
Classic / Web to Smart Client
Client UI Development
- Setting Search Grid Properties
- Display Multi-Level Choice List
- Implementing Double Click event in Search Grid
- Implementing Lookup Control
- Smart Client Look and Feel
- Implementing Smart Client Tree Control
- Implementing Form to Form Messaging
- Implementing ‘Got_focus’ Event in Smart Client
- Implement Context Menu in Data Grid
- Implementing Asynchronous UI
- About Smart Client Script Player
Role Based Authorization
Customer Interaction Management
Data Path and Expressions
- 64,260 hits
Site infoNextGen Consulting
Create a free website or blog at WordPress.com.